Cincinnati S.O.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cincinnati S.O.G.

Cincinnati Airsoft forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valley Creek Open Play November 28th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jackson083191

jackson083191

Valley Creek Open Play November 28th Empty
PostSubject: Valley Creek Open Play November 28th   Valley Creek Open Play November 28th EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Alright sorry guys this has taken so long to post but I didn't realize YouTube was so damn picky with video length, size, etc. but anyways here is one clip I got. It is roughly 15 minutes in length cause that is the max length I can post.

Just like the description states here is some background info leading up to the video...

Its the beginning of the 3rd scenario of the day and Green Team was giving the objective of defending 3 buildings from being blown up by Tan-For. The secondary objective was to defend our HQ bunker from being blown up also, but to complete the secondary objective they had to blow up the 3 buildings first.

Team SWORD was task with being a gorilla hit an run force. In the opening of the video we are just setting up when we get orders to immediately return to base because Tan-For has already hit and taken base 1. By the time we get back to HQ Tan-For has taken base 2 but in the video you see us take back both base 1&2 but it was already to late and we are told to fall back to base 3 and hold it at all cost.

So please enjoy the video and if you have any comments or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism feel free to post it.....

Back to top Go down
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

Valley Creek Open Play November 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valley Creek Open Play November 28th   Valley Creek Open Play November 28th EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 11:04 pm

DAMN WE LOOK GOOD AND JACKSON GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Valley Creek Open Play November 28th
Page 1 of 1