Cincinnati S.O.G.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cincinnati S.O.G.

Cincinnati Airsoft forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KILLBUCKETS SITE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warhawk
Admin
Warhawk

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 am

Well until Killbucket finds time to sign up here I thought we go a head and put a link up for his site.
http://www.air-sharp.com/home.html
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Sorry it took me so long, wifey's medical issues keep me pretty busy.

I've now got an entirely NEW site up, that I actually had a professional (not me again) do up..

Please, have a look,

and be sure to see the new 1919 assembly sequence going up:

http://www.air-sharp.com/

http://www.air-sharp.com/1919_gallery_page.htm
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:35 pm

KILLBUCKETS SITE Giveitawaypprmw

Please spread the world, if you're a mind to.
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:54 pm

KILLBUCKETS SITE 001halfsize_m2
One-half scale M2HB.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 002halfsize_m2
It's getting LPEG internals,

KILLBUCKETS SITE 003halfsize_m2
For Executive Desktop Use Only.

KILLBUCKETS SITE M2hbreceiver
Somebody (other than me) is finally building one!!!!

KILLBUCKETS SITE M2hbbarrel
"Freshman", on:
http://www.bayareaairsoft.org
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:39 am

KILLBUCKETS SITE 001babyM2HB
Stereo-view image.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 002babyM2HB
The cut-down LPEG. Paper towels are to keep out most of the overspray. I stopped myself before I shot paint, tho.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 003babyM2HB
The LPEG gun is held in place by the outer casing- there are no screws to hold it in itself.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 004babyM2HB
Two screws at each end hold the left side plate in place. Here you also get a good look at the BB reservoir.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 005babyM2HB
With the side in place. I'm thinking of also making a snap-in tube so I can either put a stack of BB's on top, or electrically feed it. Gravity only works so good to feed ammo, as any P90 LPEG owner knows. but, this also limits how long the trigger gets held down...plastic gears.
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 pm

KILLBUCKETS SITE 006babyM2HB
The LPEG's battery case was truncated, and glued to the receiver side.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 009babyM2HB
It's tucked up out of sight, but fully accessible.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 008babyM2HB
Unfortunately, the anti-reverse latch is hanging out, still in it's stock location. I said "still in", because It's gonna get nixxed, moved, or replaced with something clever.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 007babyM2HB
I just don't like it messing up the lines, even if I do plan to hide it in a "Mk46.5" gun mount.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 010babyM2HB
I still have to cut the yokes, and make the grips, then draw up/make the trigger button.

But, orders for Browning bodies have re-stacked, so work precludes further tinkering today. I'm getting most out in 3 days or less, but am getting ready to build up ready stock for immediate shipment. Huge order of raw ABS sheet comes in Monday by truck.
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 2:22 pm

KILLBUCKETS SITE 012babyM2HB
I hope you can tell which one is fullsize...ha! Funny how scale can affect the size of something: The smaller gun is EXACLY one-half the size of the bigger gun, but looks much smaller. The Baby2 that Keeper has is 5/8-scale, bigger than this one. BTW, that's lens distortion you see bending the big gun in this shot- the barrel is fully adjustable to the body, in four axes.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 013babyM2HB
I added a small lug to the bottom of the Micro-M2; it has the Whitworth (1/4-20 for you normal people) thread found under cameras, along with a recess for the alignment pin. This is so I can just use the found-everywhere-for-$19 Velbon 300 series tripod (I'll paint it olive-drab, I swear). At this point, the gearbox sticking out the bottom isn't bothering me enough to lop it off, and it happily clears the tripod.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 014babyM2HB
I varied from my usual generic butterfly trigger, for an even more generic square one. But I got fancy, and added a crosshatch. Note the scored line on top for a rail. I still have yet to cut the 2.5" long wood grips and charge handle. Looks like I should also stick a buffer tube on, too.

KILLBUCKETS SITE 015babyM2HB
The BB-bin. After a few short function tests, I plan to put a hole in the lid, so I can insert a long rigid tube (made from a speed-loader), or connect one of my many M4 mags to it, and just keep re-winding it...

KILLBUCKETS SITE 016babyM2HB
"...adds Class, to any home!"

KILLBUCKETS SITE 017babyM2HB
A stump of old CYMA M14 outer barrel serves as the spine for the front section. This will allow virtually any standard AEG powerplant to be retrofitted. I decided a simple drill pattern would do, but I may poke more holes into it later. Unlike everthing on my full-sized barrels, these holes weren't done by the CNC, and it shows Sad

KILLBUCKETS SITE 018babyM2HB
After some sanding, some Olive Drab, and then careful dry-brushing, it should look pretty good with a trained squirrel behind it.
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:56 pm

www.killbuckets.com/m2hbgunsvideos2.htm

New Videos Posted!
Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:07 pm

KILLBUCKETS SITE 01bucketworldslideshowKILLBUCKETS SITE 02bucketworldslideshowKILLBUCKETS SITE 03bucketworldslideshowKILLBUCKETS SITE 04bucketworldslideshow
Come by the site today!http://www.killbuckets.com/airsoftguns.htm
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 6:26 pm

Happy New Year!!!

I have been BUSY!
Getting ready to wrap up another limited run of "those things I make", and looking forward to resting a while.

It's New Year's Eve, 2010, and I don't need to lose weight, or quit smoking, or quit hittin' the wife, or even pledge to clean the already-clean shop.

Getting good and Party-Mood tonite, care to the wind.
It's been a great year, and I want to thank everybody who sent their best wishes our way.

Wifey's cancer is but a memory, (hopefully) to never return.

I've got over 60 freeking helicopters now...
KILLBUCKETS SITE Dual1919_2010_00001
I'm making another
KILLBUCKETS SITE Dual1919_2010_00002
Browning dual-gun, a double M1919 right now.[/url]
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 am

Wanna see a STAGGERING list of personal projects?
http://cdn.attracta.com/sitemap/162464.html
Questions?
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:56 pm

KILLBUCKETS SITE Big%20guns
I got 47,540 hits yesterday. At least one of you came by. So thanks!
If you start here:
http://www.killbuckets.com/killbuckets_m2hb_tour.htm
And make SURE you spend no more than ONE minute per page, you will be done seeing everything...in 20 hours.

NOTE: Nothing at my site is for sale. Nothing!
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm

KILLBUCKETS SITE H2miniguns0016
You kids awake today?
Please don't tell me you're wasting your boss's time with the pursuit of advancement, when there are so many more fun things you could do.

A Rat-tail file, a CHEAP 1/2" electric drill, a coping saw, and a bar clamp. Oh yeah, Wifey's severely mistreated ("cute little") breakfast nook (clandestine shop) table and chairs.

I wuz gunna maek me a Brow-Ning Masheen Gun (you DO know I'm a HICK from Washington STATE, don't you?). I defiantly avoided doing a "great" job in favor of a FAST and CHEAP job, as I needed the gun NOW (the neighbor's mailbox had grievously darted in front of my Chevy again, it was in line for a lesson).

It didn't come out too badly, a bit FAT.

My boss wanted not the gun, but the CAD behind it. And he offered me enough to buy a new pickup for it, sight unseen (NOTHING he had drawn so far had "set the world on fire", despite his insistence that each one was "sexy" to a consumer).

I told Wifey we were going to sell them ourselves when I got home that evening. I got a website (with some Googling, every step is set out FOR you, BTW), bought a $15 Business License, and started taking orders for them.

Two weeks (yes, just 14 days) later, I showed up (late and haggard from cutting Browning M1919 parts all night) and told him I no longer had "time for a job", and bowed out of a four-year PLUSH stint as a magazine ad artist/Go-Fer. I had a LONG list of fake Browning 1919 guns to build. I made over 350 of the darn things before I was done.

OK, it wasn't very plush. I was a wage-slave like everybody else. Everything about the frustrating "Dream Job" just blew. Art is never appreciated (while the artist lives).

Today, I've no need to actually SELL anything (tangible), but am tickled PINK at Odd Projects. I got zippo interest in installing aftermarket ANYTHING, but will spend countless waking hours helping a "Crazy" build an Art Car. Ya know, I really gotta thank my old boss for pointing out that I "FINALLY had a good idea".

Meanwhile, not enough Art Cars.

Do me a favor, MAKE something today and escape.
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:48 pm

KILLBUCKETS SITE H2miniguns0017
I'm making a FEW* extras- you will have to get on the list quickly to get one at all.
http://www.killbuckets.com/black_knight_h2_J.htm
Perfect for that Super-Hero Truck you're building!

*VERY few.
Back to top Go down
killbucket

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:09 pm

My "friends" would have told me sooner...

ROLF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty
PostSubject: Re: KILLBUCKETS SITE   KILLBUCKETS SITE Empty

Back to top Go down

KILLBUCKETS SITE
Page 1 of 1